Orders are currently limited to a maximum quantity of 5 per customer due to limited availability of this item.
The Coolaudio V3340D (3340 equivalent) is a high precision Voltage Controlled Oscillator
featuring both exponential and linear control scales. It include up to 4 buffered output waveforms:
- Pulse (with voltage controllable pulse width)
The extremely accurate exponential and linear control inputs are virtual ground summing nodes, allowing
multiple control voltages to be mixed within the device itself. Full temperature compensation makes this VCO
Hard and soft synchronization of the frequency and an output make for easy adjustment of high
frequency tracking. A sophisticated circuit design ensures oscillation start-up under any power-on sequence and
power supply conditions.
- Large sweep range: 50,000 : 1 min.
- Fully temperature compensated (low temperature drift)
- 4 Output waveforms available; no waveform trimming required
- Summing node inputs for frequency control
- High exponential scale accuracy
- Voltage controlled pulse width
- Hard and soft sync inputs
- Linear FM
- Buffered, short circuit protected outputs
- ±15 Volt supplies
✔ RoHS Compliant
Coolaudio V3340D Data Sheet